ROUND MEDITATION CUSHION - CHARCOAL
This Round Meditation cushion is the most traditional of designs. This simple shape is time-tested and perfect for new and experienced meditators alike. Great for meditation as well as for casual sitting at home. Those with moderately tight - neutral hips will benefit from the height given by the Round Meditation Cushion.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Essential Cotton Collection and is made of 100% all-natural cotton fibers that resist shrinking, stretching, and are highly durable. This 100% natural plant-derived fiber is biodegradable, easy-to-clean, and breathable making it a perfect studio-friendly core item. The Essential Cotton Collection is all custom-dyed for Halfmoon specifically, making the colours exclusive to the Halfmoon lineup and core colour stories.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Round shape is our most "traditional" cushion shape
Empty the buckwheat filling into a large container
Wash the cover in a cold water washer setting, and hang to dry
Use a funnel to insert the buckwheat hulls back into the cover (you can even make a funnel by rolling up a piece of paper and inserting it into the opening)
NOTE: There is no inner casing for the whole buckwheat hulls. Unzip your cushion carefully to empty the hulls for cover cleaning.
Do not bleach
- 18" x 18" x 5" (46 cm x 46cm x13cm) in diameter
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, BC